Sabtu, 04 Mei 2013

Honest


        Long time a ago, there lived a young girl named Chika. She lived with old parent. She lived in village. She is beautiful girl, good and smart. She is friendly and have many friend for share.

        One day, when she played alone. She met a grandfather in the jungle. He falled a gold rock in street. She put it and brought at home. Than she gave information to all friend, if she found gold rock from grandfather in the jungle.
“ Sale it now! You’ll got many money for this.. “ said some one friend. With be afraid face, she saved it in the room’s.

        Suddenly, old parent’s sick. Chika don’t had money for went to doctor or bought medicine for them. She so confused, at the same time remember said from friend.
“ if I sale, I can many money ” said chika.

        When, she went from home with quickly. I'm so confused, how is this?
“ But I do must it..! “ said Chika. She went for met grandfather in the jungle.

“ tok.. tok.. Any body home? “ said she
“ wait.. I came “ said grandfather

When grandfather opened the door..
“ who are you? What do you want? I don’t have money..“ said grandfather
“Kept calm, my purpose I came in here is I’ll be return your rock. I’m sorry. I past put your gold rock. It’s my fault. Please forgive me. I never intended it that way.. “ said Chika
“ Oh my rock, you came back! Okay no problem. Thank’s for return. Now, what do you want? “ said grandfather
“ I just want my parent ..? “ said she
“ Oh I knew, your parent is sick!! You must brought it for them, than drank. Tomorrow your parent will be ok” said grandfather.

        Finally  she, old parent, and grandfather lived happiness forever.

0 komentar:

 

My Story Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template